Russian Federation Government.
Resolution No. 76 of January 21, 1999
On the multifunctional orbital piloted complex Mir Russian Federation Government resolves:
- To accept Russian Space Agency and Korolev Rocket- Space Corporation Energy's proposal to continue the exploitation of the multifunctional orbital piloted complex Mir (further - complex Mir) in 1999-2002. Financing of the all stages of the complex Mir's flight, including its completion by the guided de-orbit of the complex, is to be carried out beginning from the middle of the 1999 at the expense of the attracted non-budgetary means.
- To give to Korolev Rocket- Space Corporation Energy the exceptional right of disposal by the resources of the complex Mir and realization on a commercial base the scientific and technical programs in the interests of Russian and foreign customers and investors.
- Russian Space Agency together with Korolev Rocket-Space Corporation is to:
- examine the proposals of Russian and foreign customers and investors on using the complex Mir's resources;
- provide the safety of the work carried out on the complex and its guided de-orbit after the completion the flight program or in the cases of emergency causing the return of the crew and stopping of the complex's flight;
- in 3 months outline the program of the further flight of the complex Mir according to the results of the negotiations with Russian and foreign customers and investors and submit the due proposals to the RF Government if necessary.
- Russian Space Agency and Russian Academy of Sciences together with the federal bodies of the executive power are to decide in 3 months the problems of carrying out the program of the scientific and applied researches that can be fulfilled in 1999-2002 in the complex Mir and to determine the order and sources of the financing of the program.
- RF Defense Ministry is to take part in providing the flight of the complex Mir on a contractual basis with Korolev Rocket-Space Corporation Energy.
- The exploitation of the complex Mir is to be carried out according to the international treaties signed by Russian Federation, its legislation, normative and technical documentation that regulates the exploitation of the complex Mir and the fulfillment of the scientific and technical programs and experiments in the field of the space researches in peaceful aims.
- Russian Space Agency is to provide coordination and checking over carrying out the work determined by this Resolution.
Russian Federation Government
© Дизайн и поддержка CosmoWorld.ru, 2001